Peach Cobbler Recipe: A Sweet and Juicy Dessert Perfect for Summer
Peach cobbler is a classic dessert that is loved by people of all ages. With its sweet and juicy peaches, and its warm and gooey topping, this dessert is the perfect treat for a hot summer day. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make a classic peach cobbler that is easy to make and sure to impress.
Peach Cobbler Recipe Ingredients:
- 6 cups sliced peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Peach Cobbler Recipe Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peaches and sugar.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the milk and melted butter to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Pour the peaches into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the batter over the peaches, spreading it evenly.
- Bake the cobbler in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve the cobbler warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Making peach cobbler is a simple and satisfying experience that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Whether you’re making this recipe for a special occasion or just for a sweet treat, this dessert is sure to impress. So, grab your ingredients and get ready to bake the best peach cobbler of your life!
You can now write for RSP Magazine and be a part of the community. Share your stories and opinions with us here.