Do You Think You’re Highly Intelligent? Take The Quiz To Find Out
Terry Stein, a quiz maker from the United States, has designed a highly intelligent quiz consisting of a 15-question challenge that he believes would reveal whether or not you have a high IQ.
On an IQ test, the average score is 100, with the majority of people scoring in the 85 to 114 range. A score of 140 or higher is regarded as highly intelligent, and individuals who score over 160 are dubbed geniuses.
If you pass Stein’s quiz, which was initially published on Playbuzz, you might have an IQ greater than 151.
If you get nine or more questions right, Stein believes you have a high IQ and can demonstrate mental agility, intuition, and creative thinking.
|Find Out: Can You Find All Eight Hidden Objects In This Optical Illusion? Know Your Best Personality Trait|
Let’s get started!
Here’s a look at the 15 multiple choice questions:
1. When I get multiplied by any number, the sum of the figures in the product is always me. What am I?
2. A farmer has 86 chickens. All but 6 die. How many are left?
3. What is the most common connecting word for SHIP and CARDS?
4. What is three-fifths of 50?
5. What is the square root of 10,000?
6. Which of the following words is spelt correctly (using US Spelling)?
7. 1/3 of 1/3 of 450 equals:
8. Melinda, 12 years old, is three times as old as Liza. How old will she be when she’s twice as old as Liza?
9. Water is to ice as milk is to _____.
10. What is the square root of 225?
11. 9/24 and 15/40 form a proportion.
12. Where is Liberia?
13. A bakery had 3 pies cut into eighths. Three-quarters of all pieces were sold. How many were not sold?
14. Tree is to ground as the chimney is to:
15. A painting and a sculpture cost $1500 in total. The painting costs $1,000 more than the sculpture. How much does the sculpture cost?
Now is the time to check your answers and share your results in the comments section below….