30 minute morning routine of highly efficient and ambitious women
You’re busy. You’ve got a million things to do and no time to do them.
But you can’t just wing it. You have to make sure you’re getting the most out of your day, and that means getting a good night’s sleep and making sure you’re working efficiently and effectively.
In this post, we’ll be sharing the morning routines of ambitious women: what steps they take before getting started on work-related tasks, how they ensure that they’re spending their time as efficiently as possible, and what tools they use to make sure that they don’t waste any time or lose efficiency along the way.
Before we start here our some of the things you must always remember if you wish to lead a productive and efficient life.
- Give yourself at least 30 minutes of uninterrupted time to begin the day by putting your phone on DND or putting it in a drawer.
- Get up 30 minutes early so you have time to follow the whole routine without anxiety or stress. By the end of the day, you’ll be surprised at how much more productive you are!
- Make it a habit to wake up at the same time every day.
- Always remember: The best morning routine starts the night before. Envision a successful day, plan what you’ll eat for breakfast or take for lunch, have your work clothes and bag ready, sleep in a relaxed state of mind.
Let’s jump to the 30 minute all-empowering morning routine of highly efficient and ambitious women.
1. They plan their day the night before. (0 minutes)
2. They wake up early in the morning to stay ahead of 96% of the population. (0 minutes)
3. They are in the habit of gratitude. They express gratitude the moment their feet touch the ground. The first two minutes of their day are filled with a sense of abundance and humility. They say thank you for all that they have. (2 minutes)
4. They make their beds, and they don’t do it in a rush. They neatly put their pillows and blankets in the right place, always taking time to keep their surroundings clean. (2 minutes)
5. They start the day with a glass of lukewarm water. Our body is 60% water, remaining hydrated is crucial for proper functioning of our brain and body. Ambitious women knows the importance of a healthy body and mind. They never forget to keep themselves hydrated. (1 minute)
6. Next up is a warm-up routine for 5 minutes. It is a non negotiable part of highly efficient and ambitious women’s morning routine. The warm up can be anything from stretching, to jumping jacks, or any other activity that gets their blood flowing and their energies up! (8 minutes)
7. After putting the body into motion, it’s time to activate the brain. Most of the ambitious women include 2 minutes of mindfulness, yoga or meditation in their morning routine. You can also incorporate this practice by starting with the simple 6-6-6 breathing method. Count to 6 as you breathe in from your lower abdomen, hold your breath for a count of six and then slowly exhale (release the breathe) in a count of six. This method is easier to remember, and it’s one of the best way to calm your senses, activate your mind and give you a head start for the day. (2 minutes)
8. Next up is to write down what they want to accomplish today on a piece of paper, they often stick it somewhere so that they’ll see it throughout the day. They never commit the mistake of scheduling every minute of their day. They are clear in their minds that the objective is to successfully complete important tasks, not focus on the time per se. (5 minutes)
9. They always end their 30 minute routine with a dose of knowledge. Read up on something new that interests them, whether it’s an article or a book on productivity or something else entirely—they know it’s important to keep learning and what better way to start than the morning. (10 minutes)
If you’re looking to improve your productivity, this quick morning routine will have you feeling ready to take on the day. Try it to see for yourself.