Satisfy Your Instant Cravings With This Delicious Cheesecake Recipe!
If you’re looking for a creamy, ultra-smooth classic cheesecake recipe, look no further! No one can dispute its pure decadence when paired with a buttery graham cracker crust. Bake your cheesecake in just 5 minutes.
|Prep Time: 1 Minute||Cook Time: 4 Minute||Total Time: 5 Minute||Serves: 1|
- 10 gram of butter
- 2 Graham cracker sheets
- 4 ounce (115 g) of softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 5 fresh blueberries or raspberries
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
- In a small microwave-safe ramekin, melt the butter. To coat the sides, tilt the ramekin.
- Graham crackers should be broken into fine crumbs before being added to the butter in the ramekin and thoroughly mixed. Use a spoon to evenly press the crust into the dish’s base.
- Cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla should all be combined in a small bowl while stirring to remove any lumps.
- On top of the graham cracker crust, spread the filling.
- Microwave for at least 4 minutes, 45 seconds at a time, on half power.
- Then freeze it for at least 30 minutes.
- Loosen the cheesecake’s edges with a knife, then invert it onto a plate or consume it right away.
- Add Blueberries or Raspberries on the top before consuming.
The secret to the ideal recipe, whether you’re creating a traditional cheesecake or a 5-minute instant cheesecake, is your room temperature cream cheese.
Making sure your cheesecake isn’t thick and the ingredients blend together smoothly is really the key to this recipe. It’s important to use room temperature cream cheese because too stiff cream cheese won’t blend effectively and will result in an ugly mess. Whenever you’re making the traditional cheesecake and you feel you’re in a hurry, remove the cream cheese from its foil packaging, chop it into smaller pieces, and heat it for approximately 15 seconds at a time, stirring every so often, until it softens.
More Dessert Recipe