Vegan Lasagna Recipe – A Plant-Based Twist on a Classic Dish
Are you a fan of lasagna, but want to try a plant-based version? Look no further than this delicious vegan lasagna recipe! Made with fresh, flavorful ingredients, this recipe is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy a classic dish without the use of animal products.
- 1 package of lasagna noodles (make sure they’re vegan)
- 2 cups of your favorite vegan tomato sauce
- 2 cups of vegan mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of chopped veggies (we recommend spinach, mushrooms, and zucchini)
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions.
- In a pan, sauté the chopped veggies with some olive oil until they’re tender.
- Mix the nutritional yeast into the vegan mozzarella cheese.
- In a baking dish, spread a layer of tomato sauce on the bottom.
- Add a layer of cooked lasagna noodles on top of the tomato sauce.
- Add a layer of sautéed veggies on top of the noodles.
- Sprinkle some of the vegan mozzarella cheese on top of the veggies.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until you’ve used all of the ingredients. Make sure to end with a layer of tomato sauce and cheese on top.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve hot.
This vegan lasagna recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings for a hearty, comforting meal. It’s perfect for a cozy night in or for impressing your friends and family with a delicious vegan Italian dish. Give it a try and let us know what you think!