7 Weight Loss Drinks You Need To Try Now
A tasty way to strengthen your metabolism and reduce those fat cells. Time to try these incredibly powerful weight loss drinks for a fitter and happier you!
Let’s get started!
1. Best Weight Loss Drink: Ginger lemon water
- 1 cup/250 ml of cold water
- ¾ tsp of roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- 1 inch of ginger root
Image courtesy: Skinny ms
- Cut the ginger into small pieces.
- Add water, and ginger to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add roasted cumin powder and lime juice to taste
- Mix the ingredients, pour in a glass, and drink your way to fitness.
2. Apple cider vinegar with berries and lemon
- 2 tbsp of frozen berries
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Ice and water
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
Image courtesy: Taste of Home
- Smash berries in a cup.
- Add lemon juice and apple cider vinegar to the smashed berries. Add ice and water.
- Mix all the ingredients for at least a minute before consuming.
3. Cinnamon And raw honey mix To Reduce Calories
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 cup or 250 ml of warm water
Image courtesy: Health Line
- Heat water and add cinnamon to it.
- Before you add honey to water, make sure you cool it down for at least half an hour. The heat deactivates the powerful enzymes present in honey.
- Mix the ingredients and consume the beverage.
4. Perfect Summer Weight Loss Drink Is Grapefruit With cucumber
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 medium-sized grapefruit
- 1 cup/250 ml of water
Image courtesy: Paper and Stitch
- Cut all the ingredients into small pieces.
- Add them to a blender along with water.
- Blend everything until it becomes smooth.
5. Dark chocolate coffee! Yes, It Helps In Reducing Weight
- 1 cup/250 ml of water
- ½ tsp flaxseeds (ground)
- ¾ tsp dark chocolate (grated)
- 1 tsp black coffee
Image courtesy: Spark Recipe
- Add black coffee and hot water into a cup.
- Mix it well, before adding the flaxseeds.
- Stir the ingredients, before coating it with dark chocolate.
6. Pineapple with cinnamon
- Black salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp of cinnamon powder
- 2½ tbsp of lime juice
- 1½ cup pineapple
Image courtesy: Better Homes and Gardens
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces and add them to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the juice into a glass, and add lime juice, and cinnamon powder. You can also sprinkle black pepper to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well before consuming them.
7. Green tea with mint and lemon
- 1 cup/250 ml of hot water
- 6-7 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp green tea leaves
- 1 whole lime
Image courtesy: teafloor
- Add water and mint leaves to a boiling pan.
- Heat the water until it starts boiling.
- Switch off the gas and add green tea leaves.
- Allow them to soak for a minimum of five minutes.
- Remove the leaves with the help of a strainer and pour them into a cup.
- Drink while it is hot to avail of maximum benefits.
Drinking on an empty stomach helps boost immunity and gives you the flat tummy you always desired.
Try them now!
Related Article: 10 of the Best Foods for a Healthy Diet