Optical Illusion: Faces or Swimmers? What you see first reveals your level of understanding of people!
For some people, optical illusions have become a daily ritual. People nowadays enjoy reading them for entertainment purposes as well. Optical illusion tests can also provide you with the necessary rush for the day. Who doesn’t enjoy a small victory every day? Here’s a new optical illusion test that shows your level of understanding of people based on what you see first. The test is called the “Faces or Swimmers” illusion, and it’s created by merging two images so that one appears to be a human face and the other fish and swimmers.
People who are better at perceiving faces see the face image first and then see the fishes and swimmers image as a distortion. People who are better at perceiving objects see the fishes and swimmers image first and then see the face image as a distortion. So, your level of understanding of people is based on what you see first!
Look at the optical illusion image and tell us what you see.
The picture above depicts deep diving swimmers and fish. It’s a lovely scene beneath the ocean. There are fish and waves visible. But do you see two faces, one male and one female? If you look closely, you can see a school of fish behind the second diver. It appears to be a man’s face, with a woman’s face on your right.
So, what did you see first?
Swimmers and fishes or faces of a man and a woman?
Optical Illusion ANALYSIS
Swimmers and Fishes
If you saw swimmers and fishes in the first five seconds then:
- Your perception is simplistic, and you frequently judge a book by its cover. This is why you are so easily manipulated by others.
- You are also logical and rational person who judges people based on how they treat you.
- You don’t want to delve too deeply into someone because you’d rather be left alone.
- Your self-assurance is strong, and you have a tough personality.
- You are drawn to power or understanding.
- You are not concerned with everyone you meet, but you are concerned with those close to you.
Face of a man and a woman
If you saw human faces in the first five seconds then:
- You are a creative thinker who notices details that others overlook.
- You’re just naturally intuitive.
- You can easily see people for who they are and behind whatever mask they are wearing.
- You can clearly read emotions and facial expressions.
- You most likely have some artistic or musical talent.
- You frequently express unique ideas that shock or impress others, which may have led you to feel misunderstood as a child.
- You are a true artist at heart with tremendous healing power.
Take a look at the optical illusions listed below: