This pasta sauce is ready in 3 minutes! Try It Now
Need a supper that will be ready in a flash and require the least amount of work? Try this quick 3-minute pasta sauce with smoked tomatoes and herbs! This is an ideal dish for lunch or dinner and is delicious served hot or cold.
|Half a cup||peas, or potato, or broccoli (Choose your favourite vegetable, but keep in mind that we will also boil them with the pasta. Decide accordingly.)|
|1½ tbsp||tomato purée|
|1 tsp||garlic purée, or 1 garlic clove crushed|
|½ tsp||mixed dried herbs|
|1 tsp||smoked paprika|
|To taste||Salt and black pepper (as per your taste)|
How to Prepare 3-Minute Pasta Sauce?
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add the pasta, peas, potato or broccoli. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. In the meantime, combine the grated cheese, mixed herbs, smoked paprika, tomato purée, garlic purée, and a dash of black pepper and salt in a medium bowl. Stir everything together thoroughly.
3. Give it a good stir after adding half a cup of the pasta cooking water, or about 150ml water.
4. When the pasta and vegetables are finished cooking, rinse them and rapidly whisk the sauce into the hot pasta.
5. Add more cheese to the dish and garnish with a few basil leaves before serving.
You can now write for RSP Magazine and be a part of the community. Share your stories and opinions with us here.